Auctions International was incorporate in 2002, formally known as Scherrer Auctions. Auctions International has created a simple yet highly functional and efficient online auction site. This site has access to over one million registered bidders. Our relationship with AuctionZip.com, AuctionGuy.com, GlobalAuctionGuide.com and InternetAuctionList.com helps us to further generate a larger audience. Whether you're selling or buying, the experienced Auctions International staff is always available to answer questions or concerns. With employees located in Auburn, New York; Long Island, New York; Central Georgia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire; and of course our home base in East Aurora, New York; Auctions International serves to thousands of clients.
Auctions International, Inc. works off of a buyer’s premium only commission rate for all of our municipal sellers. This means no cost to you. Furthermore, we give our municipal sellers the ability to accept/decline the high bid prices, penalty free. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
The Auctions International Mission Statement Is:
To provide superior auction services, both online and live, to our clients, consignors and the general public, by exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, knowledge, and auction skill in all aspects of the auction process while also treating both buyers and sellers with equality, fairness and honesty.
Our Vision Statement Is:
To be an industry leader in auction and asset/surplus liquidation markets, offering our advanced professional auction services in a timely and highly efficient matter. Our incredibly experienced and qualified staff makes customer service a priority in each and every aspect of business. Our broad range of expertise allows us to tender the needs of all clientele. Technologically impressed options via the World Wide Web and traditional auction success separates Auctions International from the rest of the auctioneering market. It is our goal to make every effort to inform the public about government auction sales.
- Auctions International employs six certified auctioneers, (Male: 7/ Female: 1) Holding over 20 State licenses.
- Over $100,000,000 in online surplus auctions since 2004
- No storage concerns. Quickly sell your items as soon as they are declared surplus, instead of waiting around for a traditional live auction (and depreciated values).
- No more hauling of large machines or equipment to the auction site! Purchasers are required to remove bought items from your premises after they make payment.
- Winning bids are subject to your approval. You decide what prices are fair, and you retain the right to decline any bids, after the online auction has concluded.
- We handle all the customers. Forget about invoicing customers, collecting money, or answering questions about payments. Once the photos are taken and item information is obtained, your auction goes online, and you can sit back, relax, and watch the bids close.
- Sell vehicles and equipment on an ongoing basis! Use our service weekly, monthly, or any time frame that suits your surplus asset disposal needs, on an as-needed basis.
- Increased exposure for your items. Our experienced marketing specialists introduce your merchandise to an international audience who may not be able to attend a live auction in your area. Over 45,000 online bidders are waiting to purchase your surplus!
- Repeat customers. Watch the bidding as industrial buyers, exporters, construction firms, scrap yards, and even government agencies compete for your merchandise. Our reputation for reliable information and quality customer service keeps them coming back.
- Strengthen your bottom line. Turn any surplus that is currently collecting dust into available funds, in less than one month after it is listed.
- We offer a no-risk service.
- Auctions International can get you 25% to 40% MORE MONEY than traditional auctions.
- Liquidation Marketplace. Autos, vans, utility trucks, heavy dump trucks, road graders, loaders, excavators & cranes, transit & touring bus fleets, industrial real-estate & buildings, surplus manufacturing machines, highway maintenance equipment, aircraft & military surplus, shop tools & machinery, trailers, flatbeds & forklifts, computers & office furnishings, commercial food service items, scrap metal & salvage parts, ships, boats & cargo loading, industrial product lines, ANY AND ALL SURPLUS ASSETS.